A website featuring:
- Public and wholesale online store for coffee products and essential barista equipment.
- Online booking system to allow students to book online for coffee classes.
- Customised digital forms for machine maintenance requests.
Digital marketing strategy:
- Design, development, execution and monitoring.
See it in action.
Visit the website
Design, functionality and access:
- Original website was dated, not device-responsive, and unable to process online store transactions.
- Coffee class bookings were only able to be booked via phone and email, making correspondence and confirmations messy.
- Constant calls and emails requesting machine maintenance meant that voicemail and inbox was constantly clogged and hard to schedule.
- Wholesale ordering was completely manual.
- Created a new website featuring an online store to sell coffee products to both public and wholesale customers.
- Integrated Afterpay into to give customers more payment options.
- Incorporated an online booking system to allow students to book directly online for available coffee classes.
- Developed customised machine maintenance booking forms, allowing clients to directly request maintenance from one avenue.
- Designed new theme and incorporated existing branding.
- Developed direct email marketing strategy to support sales campaigns and provide essential information to customers.
- Designed eDM templates and content.
- Execution and monitoring of direct marketing campaigns.
- 100+ registered customers online, with hundreds of orders processed, complimenting The Bean Scene’s retail store in terms of sales, especially during Covid-19 restrictions.
- Staff can now keep track of coffee class bookings online and can send out group messages with further information (eg. cancellations, time changes).
- Maintenance requests are now funnelled into one channel, making for better management and scheduling.
- Over 800+ email subscribers.
see more projects.
Toggle through our collection of celebrated work.
Projects and Counting
Projects and Counting
let’s work together.
To discover what we can do for your business or creative project, get in touch for a no obligation coffee and chat.